This nationally recognised Fire Warden Training program (PUAFER005) will equip your employees with the skills required to safely evacuate your workplace. Regular evacuation training will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace emergency.
Emergencies covered include Fires, Chemical Incidents and many more.
- Investigating the fire/alarm/incident
- Raising the alarm
- Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Firefighting safety procedures
- Building fire safety
- Fire warden identification
- Fire warden's procedures and responsibilities
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency coordination Post-Evacuation activities
Unit of Competency
PUAFER005 - Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Duration- Half day
RMS Entry Requirements
- 16 years old
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory
- Two forms of identification one of which must be photo ID
Course Fee: $140
First Attack Firefighting (CPPFES2005)/Fire Warden (PUAFER005)/Confine Small Emergencies (PUAFER008) RMS offers this combo course for a discounted course fee of $300.
If you are directly employed, or previously been employed, in the Building and Construction industry in WA you may qualify for CTF funding which can reduce your training costs by up to 70%. Contact RMS for further information!